Adobe Studying Summit returned from a three-year hiatus in stellar style in Las Vegas, Nevada. Whereas the previous editions of the summit had focussed on the assorted Adobe merchandise, the highlight this 12 months was on adapting to an more and more digital world.
In earlier years, our periods have been designed to derive probably the most out of the completely different product capabilities. This 12 months, our goal was to assist attendees develop into thought leaders able to creating and growing modern e-learning methods. We needed to empower them to construct options so as to face the challenges of a post-pandemic world.
Aiding this mission have been two devoted tracks – Creators’ Labs and Design Considering & Technique.
Creators take the highlight
Unfold throughout three days, the summit held the attendees in rapt consideration because it engaged educational designers, e-learning content material builders, and trainers in hands-on content material creation workshops. The Creators’ Labs periods coated a bunch of extremely related matters together with:
- Mastering the artwork and science of visible design, video manufacturing, and voice-overs.
- Organizing work higher with wants evaluation, educational design documentation, storyboarding, and extra.
- Studying methods to create beautiful eLearning content material and design efficient assessments.
- Creating game-based studying, digital actuality, and interactive video programs for higher engagement and information retention.
Attendees additionally obtained an Educational Design certificates from Adobe together with entry to the curriculum of Adobe Licensed Skilled: Adobe Captivate.
Assume Design. Assume Studying.
Leaders in L&D, Gross sales & Advertising and marketing, and Buyer Expertise, got here collectively and engaged the viewers by masterclasses, technique periods, workshops, and extra. The periods explored:
- Fashionable innovation & design-thinking processes which might enhance buyer expertise.
- Future of labor: Tendencies, challenges and methods to sort out them.
- Greatest practices to strategize, design, and implement profitable studying packages.
- Fingers-on case examine periods to resolve actual enterprise issues utilizing studying and know-how.
Through the workshops, attendees interacted with main analysts from Forrester and IDC, in addition to evangelists and product leaders from Adobe.
Prime Periods. Prime Names.
The summit was graced with the presence of main organizations and prime manufacturers, and obtained overwhelmingly optimistic response from throughout the board.
A major spotlight of the occasion was the Undertaking Attraction Take a look at Kitchen, which obtained 86%+ optimistic suggestions. Most attendees vouched for the benefit of use and design choices that allow the creation of gorgeous eLearning content material, a lot sooner.
Right here’s what a number of the members needed to say:
“I like the general look and preliminary really feel of Undertaking Attraction. I like how simple it’s to navigate.”
“Tremendous slick interface, fast improvement, distinctive controls”
“The responsiveness is straightforward for newbies.”
“MOST AWESOME! enormous applause”
“Situations are nice. Thanks!”
Key Takeaways for Development
Attendees left the summit with key takeaways which embody:
Curated Insights on
- Thought Pyramids
- Momentum of Innovation
- Successful CX Methods
- ROI of Studying
- Future-proof Workforce
Sensible information on
- Visible design
- Audio and Video
- Sport-based Studying
- Digital Actuality and Interactive Movies
- Design-thinking framework
We’re excited for our attendees to make use of this expertise as they develop professionally and develop options for each prospects and learners.