The most effective methods to be taught to construct programs is to get inspiration from what others construct. That’s one of many causes I just like the weekly challenges.
Everyone seems to be offered with the identical problem, but every problem entry gives one thing distinctive. There’s all the time one thing to glean: from attention-grabbing visible design to inventive use of the applying’s options.
Once I get the possibility, I like to focus on the work that folks put on the market. At present, we’ll have a look at a few of the examples from Samara Reyneke. Take into account that many of those should not full programs however as a substitute they’re prototypes created for the weekly challenges.
What I like about her examples:
- Visually wealthy design
- Customized navigation & prompts
- Fascinating animations
- Partaking content material design
Take a look at a few of these examples under. It’s also possible to see extra beneath her group profile.
E-Studying Instance 1: Telling a Good Story
E-Studying Instance 2: Area Journey
E-Studying Instance 3: Knuffle Bunny Problem
E-Studying Instance 4: Studying Expertise Design
E-Studying Instance 5: The World of Bees
E-Studying Instance 6: E mail Etiquette
- Due to Samara for sharing her programs and downloads.
- Make it a behavior to at the very least have a look at the problem recaps, even for those who can’t take part in them.
- In the event you see one thing attention-grabbing, attempt to replicate it to learn to construct it your self after which work out the place you should use that in your course design
- Lots of the challenges additionally embody obtain hyperlinks so you possibly can checkout the supply recordsdata.