The Partnerships Director will handle and maintain the group’s rising nationwide presence, fashionable partnership profile, and extremely trafficked academic media platform. The Director of Partnerships performs a serious function in curating and creating academic content material with a community of modern nonprofit service, product suppliers, and professionals that empower organizations to go from good to development. This place will report back to the Govt Director and can handle a number of direct reviews.
To develop the attention and help of Nonprofit Hub by way of significant partnerships that signify a win-win-win situation:
Win #1 – The Nonprofit Hub viewers receives modern and thought-leadership-level content material from trusted consultants.
Win #2 – Nonprofit Hub meets and exceeds monetary objectives by way of an modern partnership mannequin, permitting for continued development.
Win #3 – The companions we work with have a pleasant expertise that results in dedicated, mutually useful relationships.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Nonprofit Hub (NPH) is a thought management and academic 501(c)3 group that creates, curates, and manages a group of content material, occasions, and experiences that assist nonprofits transfer from good to development. Nonprofit Hub curates and creates academic content material that features authoritative, inspiring, and simply consumed data on the nonprofit sector’s most prevailing questions or issues. The Hub reaches over 50,000 nonprofits every week with content material, sources, and referrals to the sector’s prime service suppliers. The staff hosts a membership-based platform providing content material, coaching, networking, and different alternatives to nonprofit organizations and firms looking for to accomplice with nonprofits.
Delightfully Empowered | Whether or not by way of sudden worth, distinctive expertise, or revelation, we intention to thrill and empower our viewers and stakeholders.
Others-Centric | Every part we do is about others. Viewers members, audio system, contributors, sponsors, or distributors are all our valued stakeholders whose success displays again on us. In all we do, large and small, day-after-day or extraordinary, we intention to set others up for fulfillment – together with our fellow staff members.
Constantly Growing Excellence | We not solely anticipate excellence, we pursue elevating the bar on what is taken into account glorious in all we do.
Unabashedly Bold | This group thrives on a drive to serve nonprofits. We really feel no disgrace in going past typical or anticipated strategies to thrill and equip our viewers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Often talk with inbound and present companions with regard to sponsorship alternatives.
- Manages and grows a community of enterprise memberships and supporters.
- Proactively search new partnerships by way of networking, “chilly e mail,” and utilizing packages like LinkedIn, Hunter, and extra.
- Handle the logistics of content material supply and coordination with companions (as wanted).
- Develop, check, and handle proactive gross sales strategies, i.e., promoting, outbound e mail, and social media.
- Work with the staff to develop well-planned content material schedules utilizing accomplice supplies.
- Garner a transparent understanding of all Nonprofit Hub, Trigger Camp, and Trigger Community packages. Assist develop new sponsorship fashions for present and new content material and packages.
- Work with management to set and obtain quarterly and annual gross sales objectives.
- Guarantee contact information and income projections are correct and updated.
- Assists staff with occasion administration, together with however not restricted to annual conferences and weekly webinars.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
- Wonderful written and verbal, and communication abilities
- Potential to obviously and confidently describe partnership advantages and Nonprofit Hub packages.
- Familiarity with outbound advertising and marketing methods (lead technology) and full-cycle gross sales methods.
- Familiarity with short-form copywriting and content material advertising and marketing technique
- Possession of issues fixing abilities and the power to have a look at a venture from numerous angles
- Should be capable of work independently and remotely with restricted supervision
- Proficiency with the next platforms and software program instruments is critical for this place:
- WordPress (Divi Builder)
- CRM software program, i.e., Energetic Marketing campaign
- Proposal Software program
- Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Shows)
- Occasion Administration Purposes (Demio, Whova, and so on)
- Intuit Quickbooks
- Trello (most well-liked)
- Slack (most well-liked)
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A level in advertising and marketing, public relations, enterprise, communications, public administration or a associated subject is desired.
- Expertise in nonprofit administration and/or membership associations
- Data of Entrepreneurial Working System (EOS)
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Are you?
- Bold and self-driven?
- Needing a excessive diploma of accountability?
- Personable and easy-going – a staff participant?
- Keen about serving to nonprofits?
- An genuine communicator?
- Assured in beginning conversations and constructing relationships?
SALARY + BENEFITS
$42,500/12 months + 10% Fee on New Enterprise
2 Weeks Paid Trip
5 Wellness Days (excused absence)
Insurance coverage Reimbursement Stipend
Easy IRA with matching funds as much as 3% of gross earnings
Distant Work and versatile hours
This can be a distant (work-from-home) place that may require occasional journey for in-person conferences and occasions. This function requires a excessive degree of accountability and the power to work in a fast-paced surroundings with competing deadlines. Crew dimension is <5, permitting creativity, innovation, and inherent management alternatives beside different rockstars.
Nonprofit Hub is a distant operation the place staff members can work from wherever. The staff’s core working hours are 10:00 a.m. ET – 4:00 p.m. ET. To make sure that conferences might be simply scheduled and communication is fluid, all workers should schedule time to work throughout these hours.
Dedication to Equal Alternatives within the Office
Nonprofit Hub is dedicated to variety and inclusion within the office. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any form primarily based on race, colour, intercourse, faith, sexual orientation, nationwide origin, incapacity, being pregnant, or some other protected attribute as outlined by federal, state, or native legal guidelines.
candidates ought to ship a resume, cowl letter, and three skilled references to firstname.lastname@example.org.