Be part of Jerry Engel, Pete Newell, and Steve Weinstein for the sixth version of the Lean Innovation Educators Summit December 14, 1-4 pm Jap Time, 10 am-1 pm Pacific Time. Register right here.
This digital gathering will carry collectively entrepreneurship educators from around the globe who’re placing Lean Innovation to work of their school rooms, accelerators, enterprise studios, and student-driven ventures.
The summit subject is “Schooling and Innovation within the Age of Chaos and Disruption.”
Our college students will probably be going through the challenges of a world that’s quickly altering, chaotic and unsure. A world present process local weather change, provide chain disruptions, political instability and continuous know-how innovation and disruption. It’s incumbent on us as educators to offer the subsequent technology of innovators with the instruments and mindset to fulfill these challenges.
Among the many questions we’ll tackle on this brief summit:
- How will we as entrepreneurship and innovation educators finest put together the subsequent technology?
- What position ought to our establishments assist us do that?
- What are the opposite techniques and partnerships that we have to benefit from?
We can have concurrent breakout periods so contributors have the chance to decide on their very own path to discover. We’ll then going to pivot to listen to from colleagues throughout three broad classes of innovation:
- Curriculum – We’ll focus on how finest to equip educators with the instruments they should domesticate and information scholar groups round fixing mission-driven issues.
- Ecosystems – We’ll discover partnerships that have interaction and inform constructive scholar engagement and outcomes and the best way to help variety of thought, background.
- Traits – The speed of technological disruption exhibits no signal of slowing down. Local weather change was a speculation for our technology however would be the details on the bottom for our college students. The wrestle between nice powers and a fluid world panorama will speed up. All of those will form what future curriculums our college students want and educators should ship.
Alexander Osterwalder, the creator of the enterprise mannequin canvas and Strategyzer co-founder will be part of the dialogue in regards to the intersection of training, innovation and entrepreneurship
Through the breakout periods, you’ll have the chance to contribute to the dialog through Chat, Q&A, and an internet neighborhood bulletin board. We are going to shut out the Summit with Alex Osterwalder’s hearth chat moderated by Dr. Jerry Engel.
How one can register
Whenever you register, you’ll obtain a hyperlink to an internet collaboration area the place you possibly can submit questions, challenges and suggestions. This suggestions will inform the content material of the shows, post-event white papers, and the curriculum delivered to our educator neighborhood.
This session is free however restricted to Innovation educators. Register right here and study extra on our web site: We look ahead to gathering as a neighborhood of educators to form the way forward for Lean Innovation Schooling.
Filed underneath: Educating |