Winter wedding ceremony decor is simple to make while you use a Cricut Discover Air 2. Make this elegant welcome signal to set the tone on your occasion utilizing white detachable vinyl + a thrifted, gilded gold mirror from Fb Market.
I’ve been running a blog about house decor since 2012. I left my company day job and formally grew to become a Cincinnati based mostly portrait and wedding ceremony photographer in June 2021. This, after a pal of mine (additionally the proprietor of a 100+ 12 months of a good looking barn wedding ceremony venue) satisfied me that pictures could be my true calling. Typically it takes one other individual to see your skills extra clearly than we are able to see them ourselves. Kelly has change into such an incredible pal. She and I are kindred spirits and LOVE crafting, adorning, staging…and get together planning! Pictures has been a tremendous method for me to marry all of my passions together with adorning, pictures and staging stunning areas. (And I get to hang around together with her on this beautiful house!)
DIY Mirrored Signal to Greet Your Marriage ceremony Visitors
Staging occasions is an enormous a part of my job. Every time I host a photoshoot or occasion, Cricut has been an important participant in creating easy, but beautiful get together accents. Seasonal tasks, weddings, and vacation occasions are simple when you will have the precise instrument for the job.
Mirrored “Welcome” Signal with Cricut Discover Air 2
Utilizing a thrifted mirror I had at house, I created this easy winter wedding ceremony “welcome” signal which might be good for many any winter occasion!
Supplies To Make a Mirrored Signal
Find out how to Design: You have to entry to Cricut Design House. The fonts I used (script) Edwardian Script. Engravers MT (serif font).
How-To Design in Cricut Design House:
- Accumulate some beautiful, classic mirrors. This mirror is a former member of my kitchen gallery mirror assortment.
- Open Cricut Deisgn House. Click on “New Venture” within the higher proper nook.
- Add your lettering. Begin Designing by Clicking the Textual content icon on the precise. Begin laying in your textual content. I selected Engravers MT for the entire serif fonts. And Edwardian Script for the names. Add an ornamental accent such because the pine cone that I used for my design (there are 1000’s ofS choices to select from!)
- As soon as every part is palced, click on “Make It”
- Set dial to “Vinyl” on the Cricut. Place a the vinyl face up on the reduce mat
- YOU WANT the sticky aspect of the letters to stay to the mirror. So apply switch tape on TOP of the vinyl letters, on the non-sticky aspect.
Take a look at my TikTok video to see the method:
Go to my new web page, Linen & Elm Pictures on Fb and Instagram. Since June I’ve styled 5 photoshoots internet hosting distributors, shot 5 weddings and over 40 households. I might say the enterprise is doing properly (for these of you questioning the place I’ve been!) I like styling, photographing…all of it!
See all of my different Cricut tasks (together with Discover Air 2, EasyPress and Cricut Pleasure)
An industrial stylish craft space and multipurpose household recreation room situated within the nook of a basement. An ideal spot…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. Have…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. If…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. This…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. See…
In the event you aren’t that into adorning your house with purple hearts and pink this Valentine’s Day, I’m proper there with…